Intelligent Investing....for life.
John C. Stults
Click here to email
Services and ProductsPersonal:
· Investment Selection, Monitoring, and Reporting
· Education funding
· Risk Management
· Wealth Distribution Strategies
· Charitable Giving
· Estate Distribution
Comprehensive Business Planning
· Executive Compensation Strategies for Owners and Key Employees
· Employee Benefits
· Exit Strategies for Business Owners
Non-tax deferred mutual funds in either single or
· Traditional IRA
· Roth IRA
· 529 Plans
· Uniform Gift to Minors Accounts
· Uniform Trust to Minors Accounts
· Special Needs Trusts
· Annuities - variable, fixed, and equity indexed
· Life insurance - term, variable, fixed, and equity indexed
· Money Markets
· Referrals to specific Certified Public Accountants, Attorneys, Realtors, and Mortgage Brokers – depending on strategy and situation
· Where needed, utilization of specialized knowledge and resources of other financial planning firms that are in strategic alliance with Texas Hill Country Financial Services
Equity Indexed Annuities
Each client has different needs, wants and goals, but
each of us has the need for assets that can be utilized when they are in
positive territory, rather than having to be sold when their value is negative.
If, for example, the market is behaving poorly and money must be accessed,
and we have money in either or both of the other two prongs of the Intelligent
Investing strategy, we may be able to access money from them rather than sell
shares out of the market at a loss. Once the assets in the market are
positive and money is needed, that may be the time to sell some of the shares.
The goal is to have our assets positioned so that they may offer a good harvest,
not one that leads to depletion.
Securities and investment advisory services offered solely through Ameritas Investment Corp. (AIC). Member FINRA/SIPC. AIC and Hill Country Financial Services are not affiliated. Securities products are limited to resident of Texas. Additional products and services may be available through Texas Hill Country Financial Services that are not offered through AIC.
This is not an offer of securities in any jurisdicton, nor is it specifically directed to a resident of any jurisdiction. As with any security, request a prospectus from your Registerd Representative. Read it carefully before you invest or send money. A Representative from Texas Hill County Financial Services will contact you to provide requested information.
Representatives of AIC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney regarding your situation.